The Importance Of Finding Your Tribe.
I am super stoked at the moment as I am about to meet my friend Angela for lunch. I have not seen her in months – literally! We only live 30 min apart, but due to Corona and with her home being in France and mine in Germany we could not meet.
We are both solopreneurs and we get together to talk about all aspects of business … customers, growing our biz, online presence, workshops and our dreams and difficult moments. As you can imagine the topics are endless!
How the little word courage can make a big difference
As I sit down to write my first newsletter, the word courage comes to mind. For weeks I have been avoiding this newsletter writing business, not knowing how and where to start.
Have you experienced this feeling when you are standing at the tip of the pools spring board about to take a dive head first? That funny feeling in your tummy as you know you have to give yourself that push?
Here is what you get in this 3 month journey and beyond:
- Tailored coaching to grow and be inspired :
- Weekly 1 hr video group coaching calls
- Your entire growth being captured in a personal document that is yours to keep. The beauty of this “diary” is that you will be able to return to your development whenever you wish to.
- Invitation to my private Facebook group
- Weekly support, progress and accountability:
- No nonsense actions steps to implement in between sessions
- Feedback by me of your documents, online assets, and other homework
- WhatsApp support along the way to answer any questions that might come up to keep you in the flow
- Clarifying & sustainable energy to keep you moving forward:
- A clear foundation of habits, systems and tools with which to move forward with
- Free access to my on- or off line workshops
- Being among the first to learn and access my newest growth experience offers.
- Joining an ever growing community of like minded women.